We enable long-distancetrips by electric-poweredvehicles in Europe!
Another important milestone is set for e-mobility and for an ecological future of transportation: the ultra-E project, co-financed by the “Connecting Europe Facility” of the European Union. This project will deploy, for the first time in Europe, a contiguous network of 25 ultra-fast charging sites with a charging power of up to 350 kW per connector on TEN-T core network corridors.
This network will connect the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria. By mid of 2018, the ultra-E network will be completed and will facilitate long distance and cross border driving on corridors from Amsterdam and Brussels via Munich to Vienna and Graz with a total length of the corridors of more than 1000 km.
What We Stand For
ULTRA-E IN EUROPE
THE ULTRA-E ROUTE
- The ultra charging sites will be deployed at an average distance of 120–150 km from one another.
- The total length of the corridors will be more than 1,000 km.
- 25 ultra-E charging stations through Europe which connect the Netherlands (5 sites), Belgium (4 sites), Germany (12 sites) and Austria (4 sites).
CHARGING TIME FOR
ultra-E is laying the groundwork for pan-European expansion of an ultra-fast charging network for long-distance electric cars.
- 25 ultra-fast charging sites with 2-4 connectors and up to 350 kW charging power
- Facilitating the next generation of long-distance EVs with 300-500 km range
- Ultra-fast charging sites will be deployed at an average distance of 150-200 km
- Open access and interoperable network via Plug&Charge and based on ISO 15118 communication protocol
- 9 partners with total investment of EUR 13,1 M
- Private investment initiative with 50% co-funding by EU